martes, 5 de mayo de 2015

My GSoC experience

Hello all,

My name is Abraham Escalante and I'm a mexican software engineer. The purpose of this blog is to relate my experiences and motivations to participate in the 2015 Google Summer of Code.

I am not much of a blogger (in fact, this is my first blog entry ever) but if you got here, then chances are you are interested in either the GSoC, the personal experience of a GSoCer or maybe we have a relationship of some sort and you have a personal interest (I'm looking at you Hélène). Either way, I will do my best to walk you through my experience with the hope that this may turn out to be useful for someone in the future, be it to help you get into the GSoC programme or just to get to know me a little better if you find that interesting enough.

I have some catching up to do because this journey started for me several months ago. The list of selected student proposals has already been published (**spoiler alert** I got selected. You can take a look at my proposal here) and the coding period will start in about three weeks time but for now I just wanted to write a first entry to get the ball rolling and so you get an idea of what you can expect, should you choose to continue reading these blog entries. I will begin my storytelling soon.

Cheers,
Abraham.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario